Make Your Marketing Moves Count

Get access to the right marketing trends and insights, so you can make better marketing decisions, and stay ahead of your competition. Your membership includes:

🔥 New trends report delivered weekly
🔥 Full access to trends report archives
🔥 Unbiased data analyzed by marketers
🔥 Actionable trend insights

You can finally stop making important decisions based on biased opinions, best guesses, or your competitors’ actions.

Membership Information

Start Your 10-Day Trial

Product Subtotal
Social Strategy Club Trial Offer  × 1
Subtotal $1.00
Total $1.00
Recurring totals
Subtotal $397.00 / year
Recurring total $397.00 / year
First renewal: October 1, 2021
  • Pay with your credit card via Stripe.

Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Risk-Free Ten-Day Trial

Try it for ten days and if you still can’t tell the difference between a fad and a trend with staying power, cancel anytime during your trial.

If you like what you see, do nothing and you’ll continue to receive bite-sized insights in your inbox each week.

What Marketers Are Saying:

“If you want to learn how to keep up with the trends and changes in social media marketing, it's worth the money. I have already been able to better serve my clients.” - Jill Moden

“I needed a resource where I could learn about new trends as they happened. They are on top of every aspect of social media like I have not seen anywhere else.” - Thomas Lanzarotta

Frequently Asked Questions

No, this is content focused on marketing trends that we’ll deliver directly to your inbox to help you make better strategy decisions.
The Social Strategy Club helps marketers develop their longer term strategy by providing weekly trends analysis and insights on where the world of marketing is headed. The Social Media Marketing Society trains marketers on how to execute the latest marketing techniques. So, the Club helps you plan your strategy and the Society helps you execute it.
You can easily cancel your trial with a single click and you’ll only be billed a dollar.

You’ll be billed $1 today upon checkout. Then you’ll be billed $397 for the annual membership at the end of your ten-day trial period.

Send us an email to clubhelp@socialmediaexaminer.com and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. You can usually expect a response within one business day.